About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tn, United States

FOLLOW ME ON FACE BOOK

Monday, October 11, 2010

Episode 4 - SAMPLED

Photobucket

Thanks for tuning in! Today we are going to talk about samples in Hip-Hop!
***MESSAGE TO THE LADIES***** PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THROWING PANTIES AT SCREEN***********



TRACK LIST


1. Lamont Dozier - Shine

2. Bobby Blue Bland - Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City

3. The Delfonics - La La Means I Love You

4. Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You

5. The Dells- I Can Sing A Rainbow/Love Is Blue

6. The Charmels - As Long As I've Got You

7. William Bell - I Forgot To Be Your Lover

8. Wendy Rene - After Laughter

9. Linda Jones - I Who Have Nothing

10. The East St. Louis Gospelettes - Have Mercy On Me


*****LET ME CORRECT MYSELF BEFORE YOU DO********
Love is Blue is not used on Wu-tang's I Cant Go To Sleep, it was used on GhostFace-Shakey Dog
I DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING!!!!! I need to quit smokin my medicine before the show!
Wu used Ike's rap II on I Cant Go To Sleep








http://www.archive.org/download/Phatmattwinslow10SongsYouShouldKnowEpisode4/episode4.mp3

1 comment:

  1. no esg? matt, youre no good.. perhaps the song is just too annoying all the way thru....but definitly a worthy group.

    ReplyDelete