About Me

My photo
Memphis, Tn, United States

FOLLOW ME ON FACE BOOK

Friday, October 15, 2010

Episode 5 : B-Boy Stance

Photobucket

Ep. 5 - B-Boy Stance

Today we will be talking about songs for the b-boys...And yes that song at the end is really the Brady Bunch.




Track List


1. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's Just Begun

2. Lyn Collins - Think (About It)

3. Herman Kelly & Life - Dance To The Drummer's Beat

4. Jimmy Smith - Root Down (part 1)

5. Incredible Bongo Band - Apache

6. Esther Williams - Last Night Changed It All (I Really Had A Ball)

7. Ernie Hines - Our Generation

8. Soho - Hot Music

9. The Winstons - Amen Brother

10. The Kids From The Brady Bunch - Drummer Man



http://www.archive.org/download/Phatmattwinslows10SongsYouShouldKnowEpisode5/episode5.mp3

2 comments:

  1. phattmatt! These playlists are great! Makes me want to skate backwards to ya face. There is one song I cant track down!! I would hear it at battles all the time. Part of the chorus went along the lines of......
    "morning, oh morning" or like " darling, oh darling" "why would you take my love away".....
    .....I could be far off..I thought it was Nina Simone, but I cant find it. Its probably female vocals....upbeat....70's-ish. Help me....... It was a great song.
    -kay sera

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, i gotta think bout this one... thanks for listening doll, love yall!


    -pmw

    ReplyDelete